The Help You Need
If you are struggling with the challenges of raising your autistic child, help is available for you. And help is available for your child, who may be struggling to navigate a world they perceive as confusing and over-stimulating. We are committed to helping you:
• Address, manage, and decrease or stop problematic behaviors
• Overcome the emotional difficulties you and your child may be experiencing
• Understand what to prioritize in regards to both your life and your child’s life
• Learn how to effectively deal with stressors
• Teach your child to maximize their potential and thrive in life
• Address your unique needs and concerns, as well as that of your spouse/ partner, other children, and extended members of the family
Parenting your autistic child can be extremely challenging, but it can also be so very rewarding. I’m here to help you down a path so that you, your child, and family can thrive. Contact us for help and support.
For more information and resources related to the autism spectrum, go to our resources page.